Film Commission Poland
ul. Kruczkowskiego 2
Contact: Anna E. Dziedzic, Film Commissioner
Film Commission Poland is a non-profit organization established in 2012 in order both to improve recognition of Poland and its regions as stunning film locations and to put the potential of the Polish audiovisual sector to effective use. Its primary purpose is threefold: to coordinate the work of national and regional entities in attracting foreign film productions to Poland; to ensure a cohesive promotion of the audiovisual potential abroad; and to provide support for foreign productions made in the country.
A Gate To The Polish Film Industry
Film Commission Poland is a one-stop resource of information for the representatives of Polish and foreign film industry involved in the production of film, television, documentary, and animation projects. Film Commission Poland runs a comprehensive database of film locations in Poland and information concerning Polish film industry, and it is ready to answer the inquiries regarding Poland’s resources.
Cooperating Closely With Regions
Film Commission Poland, working closely with the seven regional Polish film commissions, is a key partner in terms of information, advice and support for film production in particular regions. All film commissions in Poland act independently but cooperate in order to unify the Polish offer and to strengthen the Polish presence on the international market. FCP unites the existing regional commissions and makes further efforts to create new structures in the remaining regions.
What we can do for you If you are a filmmaker
Film Commission Poland, working together with country’s network of regional film commissions, is able to provide filmmakers with support in the following areas of activity:
* advising filmmakers on different aspects of production including, but not limited to, municipal bylaws, traffic ordinances, environmental legislation, and employment legislation and practices;
* assisting producers in establishing contact with potential partners such as funding bodies, production companies, service Providers, filmmakers and other industry professionals;
* assisting in effective and efficient location scouting and gaining access to the locations in question;
* help in obtaining the requisite licenses and permits;
* provision of logistical support;
* assisting in problem-solving at every stage of production.