Dr Rebekah Louisa Smith (aka Rebekah Film Dr) is an award-winning consultant and media personality with over 10 years of film festival strategy consulting experience.
Award Winning Consultant & Film Festival Strategy Guru
1. How to create a successful film festival strategy for your film and adapt it around CV-19.
2. How to effectively network with other filmmakers during an on-line film festival.
3. Why it is important to continue submitting to film festivals.
4. Why film festival laurels are extremely important during this unprecedented time.
5. What physical film festivals will look like as we enter the ‘new normal’?
After choosing not to pursue a career in Academia, Rebekah began her film industry career in 2009, working as one of the producers of Wales’ most successful national horror film festival; the ‘Abertoir Horror Festival’, which is part of the prestigious European Fantastic Film Festivals Federation. Rebekah & the hard-working team behind her company; The Film Festival Doctor, are creators of success and are committed to nurturing filmmakers in order to help them secure an abundance of film festival screenings, win awards and a positive recognition within the film industry.